Tuesday, January 30, 2007

From me..!!!

I guess this would be the last "from me" from me.....

Adformula has decided to take the next step in its path of growth. From being a personal past time, to a precious passion, now it has grown to a stage where it should progress to the next level. Now adformula will have more variety and substance with new contributors joining with vivid and wide pictures from the world of Marketing communication. Hope your patronage continues for me and my team members as well !!!

Let us expore..together !!!!

Add to Technorati Favorites

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Idea..
Best Wishes

Krishnabhaskar Mangalasserri said...

thanks payeng....

Harish B said...

Hope the " S" touch will not be lost in the process. all the best

Krishnabhaskar Mangalasserri said...

hello sir... let me assure you that it will not..well that is my hope and belief....

Anonymous said...

all the best sabu, as usual you will rock here too.

Manav
Chennai

Anonymous said...

mmm so that was the next step u were talkin about. so when is it going to be international?

Pranav

Anonymous said...

It takes real guts and gumption to do this-share your success which would have come from lot of hard work ,with others.very professional and your first contributor hasnt failed in his duty. good work.keep in touch sabu

Related Posts with Thumbnails